EFOMP School scientific board elections 2023
Publication Date: Feb 21st, 2023 09:22, Category: ESMPE Announcements
Dear National Member Organisations Presidents,
Please submit nominations for the EFOMP School scientific board. New members will take office in May 2023.
The nominated person must fulfil the following criteria according to the ESMPE Terms of
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior position in medical physics, normally as an MPE;
- Be employed in a position which entails (or has in the past entailed) appraisal and management of the performance of individuals engaged in medical physics;
- Have significant experience teaching medical physics at postgraduate level (EQF level 8);
- Have academic qualifications and experience in medical physics equivalent to at least EQF level 8
- Hold current membership of the National Member Organisation in EFOMP.
We are also inviting you to suggest topics for our upcoming schools.
Website information: EFOMP’s European School for Medical Physics Experts (ESMPE)
Current ESMPE board: Composition