Lecturer in Department of Medicine
Position: Lecturer in Department of Medicine
Application closes at: Jun 10th, 2023 13:12
The goal of this position is to actively contribute to the advancement, implementation, and management of the medical program. It will involve engaging in teaching and assessing students, as well as contributing and delivering high-quality education.
Key areas encompass teaching, assessment, student support, curriculum development, collaboration, and professional growth within the medical education context.
- Teaching: Delivering lectures, tutorials including case-based learning tutorials and lectures. Medicine teaching, including physical examination teaching, simulated case histories, and bedside tutorials.
- Remedial Teaching and Revision Course
- Curriculum Development
- Assessment: Assisting in conducting and marking examinations
- Administrative and Collaborative Responsibilities
- Professional Development
Education and Requirements
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in the field of Internal Medicine
- Demonstrated relevant experience in teaching medical university students
- Minimum qualifications include a Master's Degree, MRCP/MPCS certification, Board Certification, or an equivalent qualification
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact short listed candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.