BIR/UCLH Masterclass: Prostate Cancer Theragnostics
Start Date: Nov 25th, 2022 09:00
End Date: Nov 25th, 2022 17:30
Location: Leonardo Royal London Tower Bridge 45 Prescot Street, London E1 8GP, GB
25 November 2022
Venue: Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge, London
CPD: 6 credits
Radiolabelled prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSMA) is increasingly used in imaging prostate cancer. PSMA theragnostics is emerging as a useful therapy in the treatment of mCRPC. This one-day masterclass covers the spectrum of tracers and techniques related to PSMA theragnostics with lectures, panel discussions and relevant information for clinical practice. The masterclass will comprise of four sessions by clinical colleagues from the UK, Germany, Netherlands and USA.
This event is run in association with University College London Hospital.
- To review current role of radionuclide PSMA imaging in prostate cancer: tracers, indications, variants and pitfalls
- To understand how to report PSMA PET-CT scans
- To review current evidence and clinical trials
- To review current role of radionuclide PSMA therapy in prostate cancer: patient selection, administration, side effects and complications
- To learn how to set up a theragnostic unit
Who should attend?
Nuclear Medicine and oncology professionals including physicians, surgeons, nuclear medicine technologists, radiographers, nurses, physicists, healthcare professionals who specialise in nuclear medicine, oncology and treating patients with radionuclide therapies.