EMP News Spring 2023!Mar 16th, 2023 00:05
Dear Reader, EFOMP is delighted to announce the publication of the Spring 2023 issue of its quarterly newsletter, European Medical Physics News. Beautifully reflecting this issue's theme of &...
EFOMP Special Interest Group in Dental Imaging | Call for MembersNov 24th, 2022 08:58
The EFOMP hereby announces a new Special Interest Group (SIG) entitled “Dental Imaging”. The SIG will operate under the Scientific and Education & Training Committees and is establishe...
EFOMP Special Interest Group in Early Career Medical Physicists | Call for MembersSep 10th, 2022 09:29
The EFOMP hereby announces a new Special Interest Group (SIG) entitled “Early Career Medical Physicists”. The SIG will operate under the European Matters Committee and is established as a ...
- Feb 28th, 2023 19:48 ICTP master on Medical Physics - call for applications
- Feb 28th, 2023 17:07 Composition of EFOMP WG on “Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy - Breast”
- Feb 21st, 2023 09:22 EFOMP School scientific board elections 2023
- Feb 8th, 2023 16:22 EURAMED Winter Webinar, Feb. 15
- Jan 10th, 2023 21:23 Composition of a new Working Group on Physiological Measurements and Medical Physicists– EFOMP Policy Statement 20
- Jan 3rd, 2023 10:15 Implementation of the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Dec 23rd, 2022 10:51 Warm Wishes | Happy New Year
- Dec 22nd, 2022 21:00 EFOMP’s Protocol Quality controls in PET/CT and PET/MR | EJMP - Physica Medica 105 (2023) 102506
- Dec 20th, 2022 20:27 EMP News Winter 2022!
- Dec 19th, 2022 09:24 Travel support for young radiation protection professionals | PIANOFORTE
- Dec 15th, 2022 13:59 Abstracts of the European Congress of Medical Physics 2022 (Dublin, Ireland) in EJMP - Physica Medica
- Dec 15th, 2022 11:01 The Best Presentations and Posters award | ECMP2022, Dublin, Ireland
- Nov 10th, 2022 14:16 EFOMP call - Professional Matters committee chair 2024
- Nov 10th, 2022 14:09 EFOMP call - Bid to host OM&CM in 2023
- Nov 5th, 2022 20:42 EFOMP Governing Committee elections 2022 - Electronic postal ballot results
- Sep 23rd, 2022 17:45 EMP News Autumn 2022!
- Sep 20th, 2022 15:47 TOURR workshop at ERPW2022
- Sep 7th, 2022 10:39 PET/CT QC - Python codes version compatibility issues
- Sep 1st, 2022 10:03 Working Group "Quality controls in conventional and solid state detector gamma cameras" | Call for Members
- Sep 1st, 2022 09:20 Working Group "Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy - Breast | Call for Members
ESMPE: On-line Registration
ESMPE - Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy:
13th Jul - 15th Jul 2023, Prague, Czech Republic
More information and fees, please view the flyer in the ESMPE upcoming editions
On-line registration is open!
Conferences: On-line Registration
Symposium on Molecular Radiotherapy Dosimetry: The future of theragnostics:
9th Nov - 11th Nov 2023, Athens, Greece
EFOMP Special Interest Group for Radionuclide Internal Dosimetry
The objective of the EFOMP Special Interest Group for Radionuclide Internal Dosimetry (SIG) is to establish a network of medical physicists working in radionuclide dosimetry. The SIG aims to fulfil the need for networking, education, research and professional exchanges in this field. To fulfil these aims, EFOMP SIG_FRID will organise a Symposium on molecular radiotherapy dosimetry in Athens, Greece.
More information: https://smrd2023.efomp.org
On-line registration is open!
Current Career Opportunities
Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the Eur. Commission - Contract Agent FGIV - Scientific/Technical Project Manager - medical applications of nuclear science
Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission ,Brussels
Radiation Protection Specialist
NSRW-Radiation Protection of Patients Unit ,Austria-Vienna-Vienna-IAEA Headquarters
Researcher in Instrumentation and Beam diagnostics for FLASH modalities
Laboratoire Leprince-Ringuet (LLR) CNRS / Institut Polytechnique de Paris / Ecole polytechnique ,LLR - Ecole polytechnique (Palaiseau, France)