Call for EFOMP Officer Nominations 2018
Publication Date: Apr 3rd, 2018 09:01, Category: EFOMP Announcements
According to the present EFOMP Constitution 3 positions will be now open for elections:
- Communications and Publications Vice-Chair
- Professional Matters Vice-Chair
- Projects Vice-Chair
EFOMP invites National Member Organisations to submit nominations for these positions.
The nomination for these posts must include the following documents:
- A formal letter of nomination including the name and affiliation of the nominee, and the names of the Proposer and Seconder of the nomination.
- A letter from the nominee, confirming that she/he is willing to stand for election.
- A statement by the nominee with not more than 400 words.
- The CV limited to 3 pages.
Nominations should be sent to the Secretary General by email to email@example.com
Nominations should reach the Secretary General no later than 15th of May, 2018.
The EFOMP composition 2018 can be found at: EFOMP structure