Application Specialist for the US market
Position: Application Specialist (m/f)
Institution: Qaelum NV
Location: Leuven, Belgium
Application closes at: Nov 30th, 2019 23:59
QAELUM NV is a fast growing medical software solutions provider caring about patient safety and quality improvement in medical imaging environments.
You will be responsible for providing pre- and post-sales customer education and clinical support of company products and their applications. As an Application Specialist, you are totally familiar with the characteristics of our products. You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in Radiography, Medical Physics, Medical Imaging or equivalent.
- You are responsible for supporting our partners during their pre-sales trajectory (giving commercial support via technical presentations and answering of tenders), during the implementation of projects and during the post-installation training
- You will handle both direct and indirect customers (via our partnerships) and collect their feedback to understand their needs
- You speak fluently in front of an audience
- You have a good first working experience in the medical imaging department of a hospital environment with at least 2 years of related work experience
- You support the customer in the use of our applications and in maximizing the value they can extract from it
- You are a problem solver with a “can-do” attitude and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work, organize and plan independently
- You are passionate about technology and you are not afraid of interacting with it. Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools is a given while other IT skills are a great asset
- You are flexible and like to travel
- You communicate fluently in English (Dutch, French, German, Spanish or other languages are a great asset) and love to learn and improve. What does it for us, is your drive and your intrinsic will to take initiative. We encourage a diverse environment where people are motivated to learn and to grow with the company. We hire people based on their skills and merit no matter their gender, age, location or background.
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.